Wilfred Emmanuel-Jones is a British businessman, farmer, and founder of "The Black Farmer" range of food products. He was an unsuccessful Conservative Party candidate for the Chippenham constituency for the 2010 general election.
The latest guest on The TBE Podcast is Wilfred Emmanuel Jones, founder of The Black Farmer, a gluten free food company, famous for their sausages.
There are no porkies in this story! This is what you will learn from the inspiring entrepreneur:
- How The Black Farmer started and how they created immense success
- How his life changed - Wilfred was diagnosed with cancer four years ago, we talk about how to keep a strong mindset
- Companies employing more innovative like-minded people
- The importance of finding your guardian angel
- Life is full of jeopardy!
Upcoming episodes include founders from, YO! Sushi, Depop, Mumsnet and a number of VC’s!